It doesn't require extension form sticker, the tube is more convenient to smear, and it's more convenient to extend the nail, painless and can be drilled.
It's normal that this poly gel will decrease with temperature and become thicker in winter. Due to the high elongation of the poly gel, it's difficult to squeeze out the tube in winter. Try to squeeze from the tail as much as possible. Do not squeeze strongly in the middle because strong extrusion in the middle will cause excessive pressure and cracking of the package. And you can soak it in hot water for 5-8min before use.
How to use:
1. Using sponge rubbing to polish inside and edge roundly.
2. Apply a thin base coat, cure with LED lamp 30s or UV lamp 60s.
3. Using suitbable model of the shape of the hand of nail.
4. Apply poly gel on nail model, use nail art pen with slip solution to make gel smooth.
5. Stick it to your nail and make sure it fully plying- up, cure with LED lamp 30s or UV lamp 60s.
6. Remove the false nail tip, trim the shape and polish your nails.
7. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
8. Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
you had better use with slip solution to make gel smooth and get best effect, or using alcohol take the place of slip solution, but please attention that the alcohol concentration should less than 60%.
How to remove:
1.Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes.
2.Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
2x 30ml poly gel
Package Content?2x 30ml poly gel.
?It is normal that the poly gel will decrease with temperature and become thicker in winter, you can soak it in hot water for 5-8mins before use.
Poly Gel is more flexible than acrylic,stronger than hard gel,and lighter than both.
Please kindly note that there may have a layer of floating glue on the surface after curing it under the lamp, you need to wipe it slightly.
Easy to use, especailly with the professional slip solution and nail tips molds,suitable for professional use or home use.