1. There's a beautiful soft sheen to the fabric when worn in the sun. It's a generous size, giving several options for wearing. It can be a cape, a shawl, worn loosely in the crook of your elbows, draped over the shoulders or tied in front.
2. Our cashmere pashmina scarf is great for taking with you for a light wrap in the evening if you are going to dinner or for putting in your bag on the airplane for wrapping up in if you get cold during a flight.
3. These shawls and wraps would compliment bridal or bridesmaid evening gown dresses. These wedding pashmina can be worn loose or draped elegantly over the shoulders to inject a touch of elegance and individuality to your wedding day outfit. This makes them very popular for weddings as bridesmaid guest gifts.
4. Pashmina shawl can be worn at any formal occasion or a simple scarf worn on a daily basis. Perfect to use as a wrap at a function or as a super cozy scarf during the colder months. Can be worn all year round.
5. Pashmina wrap is also the quintessential cover-up for restaurants, theaters, outdoors, parties, work events and dining out, as well as being a beautiful complement to your more relaxed daytime outfit. They may well become the most versatile piece in your entire wardrobe.
6. Remove attached label from the scarf might cause damages. Gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hand wash could use hair shampoo in cold water. Wash individually. Squeeze gently and do not twist. Dry flat.