***WARNING: Extreme temperatures can cause latex to dry. If your order arrives dried or discolored, please message us for an immediate replacement!*** ALLERGY ALERT: Contains Latex
0.5 oz Bliss Kiss Simply Peel (PATENT PENDING)
WHAT IS IT?
Simply Peel is a unique Bliss Kiss liquid latex recipe used for cuticle care and nail art that took Ana over 2 months to develop. She formulated it to dry quickly and peel easily. It's unlike anything out on the market today
WHAT IT DOES
Simply Peel liquid latex creates a protective skin barrier for proper cuticle removal. Protects your skin from gradient and marbling messes, making cleanup a breeze.
Or use it as a stretchy, flexible peel-off base coat, for those chunky glitter bombs, that lasts about 12 hours. It's also fantastic for swatchers who need to remove polish quickly without the use of acetone between photo shoots.
Simply Peel has a mild ammonia odor, dries quickly, peels up in one piece, and to top it all off, it has GLITTER! You know it's dry when you sparkle! Simply Peel is just fun to use.
DIRECTIONS WITH CUTICLE REMOVER
1. Apply a thin layer around your nail plate starting with pinkie finger.
2. Continue to remaining 4 fingers. If you get some on your nail plate, use an orange wood stick to remove before it dries.
3. Allow to dry 90 to 120 seconds until you sparkle.
4. Apply cuticle remover to nail plate following the manufacturers directions. The cuticle remover will turn Simply Peel white again, but does not penetrate to your skin.
5. Gently slide your remover tool across the nail plate to loosen the cuticle cells. Do not apply downward pressure with your tool.
7. Immediately rinse the brush in water before sealing the bottle.
8. Wash off cuticle remover.
9. Rub edge of Simply Peel with your finger and peel...then smile.
Shelf life for Simply Peel is 6 months, so use it up!
Protective Skin Barrier for Proper Cuticle Removal
Easy Cleanup Tool for Messy Nail Art
Great Base Before Glitter Bomb Polishes
You Know It's Dry When You Sparkle
15 ml Makes It A Great Value & Patent Pending